View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 00:27   #7
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: If I already have a Sky dish do Sky change it for a new one at instal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexDiamond View Post
I cancelled VM tv in April but didn't get Sky after I moved. I used Freeview via PS3 for a while then never got around getting Sky. I then got Tivo and cancelled due to SD pic.

I'm happy witth Freeview but fed up of the terrible PVR's so just for the sake of a better PVR I re ordered Tivo earlier this week but the order was not processed so currently I'm going through a complaint with VM. But the eventual package I have been offered is more expensive than Sky (they won't offer me the discount for XL tv so my BB L and XL tv + Tivo would be £50+). As I only have 10meg BB I think moving all my services to Sky makes more sense now as Sky Anytime is a great new feature.

PS: thank you everyone for the replies. I don't think the dish or wiring really needs replacing so I'm happy for the engineer to not replace.
I have all my services with Sky and defo don't regret it , I'm just in the process of my VM BB and phone being cancelled.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote