View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 13:06   #32
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Rugby World Cup 2011

World Cups should be about tough games, not 80-3 thrashings of no hopers and if I had a choice I'd want a really tough opener not a stroll in the park. Argentina gave us that. They are a much improved side and have shown England that if they want to progress in this competition they have a lot of work to do. I haven't seen any of the second half yet but the score doesn't suggest that very much changed during the last 40 mins so this is indeed a wake-up call. Great sides rise to such challenges, so it'll be interesting to see whether or not England react positively or implode under the pressure.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote