View Single Post
Old 18-07-2011, 13:58   #740
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: [Update] The News Corp scandal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
But that's suggesting that there is no more to learn, I suspect there is much more we haven't heard yet. I think Coulson has a lot more to say, as does Brooks. She did say that, over the next year, more things will become apparent and Coulson said, "there's a lot I'd like to say, but I can't....;" was that "just yet," or "ever?"
I suspect that's more to do with internal News International matters than the Cameron. As you say your depending on stuff 'we haven't heard of yet'. Let's at least wait until we have heard them before seriously speculating on the damage done.

Quote:
But has the public had their fill of these things? Cash for questions, staying in hotels, trips in private jets, cash for honours, cozy chats with news proprietors, expenses, paying off prostitutes, undisclosed gifts, funding from questionable sources etc., it all adds up and there is a breaking point.
If that were the case we would have reached breaking points years ago. Governments have their own breaking point eventually where the scandal becomes too much but the Conservatives are no where near that level yet. New Labour pretty much never reached that point - they were voted out because the economy and fatigue with the same administration for a decade more than scandal.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote