View Single Post
Old 15-07-2011, 11:34   #614
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: [Update] NotW closed after phone hacking allegations / NewsCorp's BSkyB bid withd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
A bit of both maybe but methinks he doth protest too much. Nobody forced Brown to deal with Murdoch or endure the shabby relationship during all the years he and Bliar were chums. I don't recall him complaining publicly about any of it at the time so clearly he put his personal/party interests first.

It's all very well the likes of John Prescott banging on about how awful it was that Murdoch had such influence over politicians but they tend to skirt around the fact that those same politicians allowed themselves to be influenced. Why? Probably because they felt it served their purpose....
Both parties need a kick up the bum about this.Neither can crow louder than the other.They really must stop these stupids digs at each other because it just makes them look childish and petty and it's not the behaviour I what to see and hear from the Houses of Parliament at this present time.

What I'd like is a full heartfelt apology from both parties WITHOUT any sidewise swipe at anyone else.
Fat chance of that.