View Single Post
Old 14-07-2011, 21:22   #603
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: [Update] NotW closed after phone hacking allegations / NewsCorp's BSkyB bid withd

Brown always stuck me as a poor leader, rather vindictive, but quite loyal to his beliefs and causes. I don't think he would be corrupt and I believe him when he says he wanted to stop News International - not only because NI were especially cruel to him.

---------- Post added at 21:22 ---------- Previous post was at 21:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
If it turns out that the FBI find credible evidence that 9/11 victims phones were hacked then all of this is a mere warm up for what News Corpse have coming to them.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote