View Single Post
Old 14-07-2011, 12:09   #23
Papaumau
Inactive

Papaumau is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: How to add ITV HD to Sky+HD

Hi again Colin25....

Thanks for that. I will certainly try it !

I STILL have found no way to get ITV1 HD either by going to channel 178 on the Sky EPG, ( It is a red "unavailable" channel for me ), or tuning in the Freesat channels - which for me do not include the number 10510 - as shown above - as suggested.

Does anybody else have any idea what I could do to get ITV1 HD ?

---------- Post added at 12:09 ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 ----------

Hi again Colin 25....

Thanks for that. The data you gave me certainly did tune in STV HD into the "other channels" option. ( one small point though: the symbol rate is 22.0 and not 22.9 as you suggest ). The storing number is 3855 as you state.

Curiosly....on that frequency there are also a couple of ITV1 HD choices to pick from. I didn't go to any of them as I found ITV1 HD on the settings below.

Just out of further interest, for anybody in Scotland or Northern Ireland that are reading this I have found the correct "other channels" gen for tuning in ITV1 HD......The frequency has been changed !

It is now available on:

Frequency......10.834
Polarity..........H
Symbol rate....22.0
FEC...............5/6

Oh and BTW.....Sky do not offer the ITV1 HD channel on 178 or the STV HD channel in their normal EPG as they have only made it - for some unfathomable reason - available to England and Wales.

Anyways guys...Thanks for all of the information.

Regards....

Papaumau
Papaumau is offline   Reply With Quote