Old 30-06-2011, 18:54   #3283
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Well done Tosh! You must be over the moon, and deservedly so.

I should be over the moon too, as my blood pressure was 130/70 the lowest it has been in over a decade. The long awaited visit to the doctors was a complete washout. Not only was he not wearing aftershave, but his total appearance and attitude was a complete turnoff.
Can anyone please answer this question? My blood test showed I had inflamation, I was convinced I had arthritis in my hips as I am not able to walk any great distance without a great deal of pain. He moved both my legs up and down and back and forth and pronounced that not only did I not have arthritis, but that I had very little pain. Eh? How can he tell that? When I challenged him about having a scan, he got quite uppity and told me I didn't have arthritis and the scan would not reveal anthing different. As for the results for the thyroid (which I was unaware they were monitoring until two doctors ago) it was at 4 and apparently I shouldn't worry until it get up nearer 10. Next the blood pressure (before I had my blood pressure taken) I asked why, if I was taking 6 different tablet a day was my pressure still high. He said that it was not possible to control the BP in some people. He prescribed some ointment to rub on my hips, and I was out the door before you could say 'Bob's your Uncle'.
Thinks.......this is probably in the wrong thread.
Ah Tinky what a horrible let down after he sounded so nice on the phone. You would have been better of with the nice thoughts of the phone call and left with your imagination of what he looked like rather the bad experience you had today.

Would make you wonder how he was so different to you on the phone with a really caring side to him to your visit today.
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote