View Single Post
Old 30-06-2011, 18:42   #3282
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosh mate View Post
Today was my practical fork lift test.........so after setting up the course the instructor said to me We'll have one run through then do the test proper, well I did my run through but noticed he was writting thing's down, after I had finished he said 'Sorry You got 3 penalty point's' then he burst out laughing and said I'd done excelent and passed me with an 'A' as you can't score more than 40 penalty point's.

I am so so happy and so over the moon
Well done Tosh! You must be over the moon, and deservedly so.

I should be over the moon too, as my blood pressure was 130/70 the lowest it has been in over a decade. The long awaited visit to the doctors was a complete washout. Not only was he not wearing aftershave, but his total appearance and attitude was a complete turnoff.
Can anyone please answer this question? My blood test showed I had inflamation, I was convinced I had arthritis in my hips as I am not able to walk any great distance without a great deal of pain. He moved both my legs up and down and back and forth and pronounced that not only did I not have arthritis, but that I had very little pain. Eh? How can he tell that? When I challenged him about having a scan, he got quite uppity and told me I didn't have arthritis and the scan would not reveal anthing different. As for the results for the thyroid (which I was unaware they were monitoring until two doctors ago) it was at 4 and apparently I shouldn't worry until it get up nearer 10. Next the blood pressure (before I had my blood pressure taken) I asked why, if I was taking 6 different tablet a day was my pressure still high. He said that it was not possible to control the BP in some people. He prescribed some ointment to rub on my hips, and I was out the door before you could say 'Bob's your Uncle'.
Thinks.......this is probably in the wrong thread.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote