View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 19:39   #8
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Re: Fined for NOT riding in the Bike Lanes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Product 13 View Post
Not far from where I live, the council are actually norrowing the roads. They're causing chaos on a major 3 lane road, one of the 3 lanes is, or was a bus lane. Believe it or not it's going to be turned into a single lane in to Manchester and a single lane out.

I really do believe they have it in for the motorists, there are so many people who I know that have had enough, and have thrown in the towel and are now cycling or using public tranport.
I know exactly where you mean. It used to be convenient to carry on from the end of the M61 to where I live.

Not any more, I'll be driving further & hence causing more emissions because of this...
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote