Thread: UK Timeline My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 13:55   #25
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staggie View Post
why did ywant faces pixelated if they did not do anything unlawful
While I am perfectly well aware of the problems Pikeys can cause (and I use that term to describe those who do obtain things illegally, not general travellers), maybe these guys don't want to get abuse because people suddenly think they are pikeys?

BTW, just because someone has asked that their face be pixellated, it does not follow that they are doing something illegal. It can just mean they are fearful of reprisals from their local community (e.g. a shop keeper talking about some kids who nick stuff from his shop may want his face pixellated because he is frightened they'll do something a lot worse if they know he is talking to a TV crew about them).
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote