View Single Post
Old 19-05-2011, 20:45   #26
kgollop
cf.geek

Services: VIP Bundle, with 350Mb BB and 2 x V6 boxes
kgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation era
Re: VIP50/TiVo Packs and International calls

So am I reading this correctly? I can replace the Talk International 2 package included with the VIP 50 Tivo Pack, with Talk International 5 and my bill would be increased by £3 per month. This would give me wife 250 minutes a month to phone home?

---------- Post added at 20:45 ---------- Previous post was at 20:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by savvychels View Post
If you ring CS they will sort it for you. Ben seemed to have a hard time with it, but mine was easy. And if you make a lot of international calls then the Int5 or 10 will actually be better value to you than the original international plan was.
Thanks. I think with Int5 I'd be about the same if I'm reading it right. Still really bad form that they have not told anybody about this though!
kgollop is offline   Reply With Quote