View Single Post
Old 19-05-2011, 15:24   #22
BenJSmyth
Inactive

Services: Sky TV in the living room, Freeview in the bedroom. Plusnet Unlimited Fibre
BenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VIP50/TiVo Packs and International calls

Quote:
Originally Posted by savvychels View Post
Call and choose 'thinking of leaving us'. I did, but was up front and said I wasn't planning to leave, but I felt they were the department that might actually take my call seriously and be able to do something to rectify it.

They had to put me through to sales to change the plan and then sales sent me back to CS for the refund, but it was all done relatively painlessly - sorry you're having such a hard time.
I posted on the official Virgin forum and within about 10 minutes of my post Martin called me. Very helpful indeed and has refunded the call cost but has said the only options I now have is Talk International/Mobile 2 and the Talk International 5 and 10 packs. The original ones are being scrapped.

I was very happy with the way the call was handled. He hadn't contacted me because he was waiting to receive confirmation on what was going on! Even those who haven't upgraded to Tivo will be moved across to these new plans as the old one is being phased out. So be aware if you make a lot of international calls.

I am not very happy that they have scrapped the original call plans. 20p per minute to an international landline in 2011 is ridiculous and someone at the top of the Virgin Media tree should reconsider IMO.

---------- Post added at 15:24 ---------- Previous post was at 15:05 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookster View Post
How do I get a VIP package? I don't see them on VM website.

Thanks.
This is what you are looking for:

http://shop.virginmedia.com/bundles/...e-package.html
BenJSmyth is offline   Reply With Quote