Old 18-05-2011, 13:27   #2829
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
WOW you are packing in the Good News tosh. I am so happy for you and so glad that things are definitely looking better for your future. I definitely agree about your having a Guardian Angel.

I'm just hoping that my Angel keeps working her magic for me. My happy news to-day is that I got the results of my Blood Glucose test this morning and I have been able to cross Diabetes off my list of what is causing the problem with my eye. Hopefully my next tests will show that this latest blip is just a blip and nothing serious.
I'm really really happy to hear your latest test came back clear Jo. and heres to the next one being clear as well

---------- Post added at 13:27 ---------- Previous post was at 13:24 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosh mate View Post
Thank You Tinky, Masque and Sasha

and yet more nice news........lol
I'm just back from a hospital appointment i expected to last until at least 11:30am
I had an mri and saw my Dr, the conclusion was there as been no significant increase of my spinal arthritis or the 3 disc's that are torn and degenerating, I was so relieved.
It seem's I must have a 'Guardian Angel'
The good news keeps coming and coming for you Tosh and I'm so so pleased for you. It just cant get any better than that really.
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote