View Single Post
Old 18-05-2011, 11:37   #2827
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosh mate View Post
Thank You Tinky, Masque and Sasha

and yet more nice news........lol
I'm just back from a hospital appointment i expected to last until at least 11:30am
I had an mri and saw my Dr, the conclusion was there as been no significant increase of my spinal arthritis or the 3 disc's that are torn and degenerating, I was so relieved.
It seem's I must have a 'Guardian Angel'
WOW you are packing in the Good News tosh. I am so happy for you and so glad that things are definitely looking better for your future. I definitely agree about your having a Guardian Angel.

I'm just hoping that my Angel keeps working her magic for me. My happy news to-day is that I got the results of my Blood Glucose test this morning and I have been able to cross Diabetes off my list of what is causing the problem with my eye. Hopefully my next tests will show that this latest blip is just a blip and nothing serious.