View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 10:03   #819
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: sky sports red button

Quote:
Originally Posted by mersey70 View Post
I have a feeling you will get that game.

A bit of publicity wouldn't go a miss though but it's early days and it's obviously a pretty 'soft' launch. Maybe they are being cautious publicising red button events so not to rub Tivo customers noses in it.

Let's face it for such a genuinely major new service launching it was low key to say the least but it's launched which is the most important thing.

I'm really quite impressed at VM getting it. It isn't often I overly praise Virgin but I wouldn't underestimate it's importance. The sports offer wasn't good enough without it, in my opinion.

What Sky do to counteract it is anyones guess though, if and when News Corp get Sky I expect the gloves will be off once again, they seem to be being too nice for me (maybe to keep the regulators sweet)
I don't think if counts anymore

http://business.scotsman.com/busines...ase.6760353.jp
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote