View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 18:10   #60
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: General TiVo Discussion Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
Depends if you record a lot of HD and need the space I guess... VM will be happy if you choose either TBH... they want everyone on TiVo
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
Or search for programmes you aren't aware of at all. For example, I have wishlists set up for bands I like. I don't need to know the names of the programmes - it records them anyway.
Hope it's not Westlife and Bros LOL