Thread: TiVo
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 12:48   #6089
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: TiVo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
What is clear is the ones who keep slagging TiVo off, seem to be the ones who have Sky as their main TV provider.

---------- Post added at 12:37 ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 ----------

It will be another good year.... lot's going on behind the scenes at the minute
Did I or did I not say TIVO was a good product , I'm merely responding to people stating about Sky having DIFFICULTY competing with TIVO and comments like Sky killer , remember I've used VM TIVO and TIVO while in the US. There's a difference between mentioning points and flat out trashing something which I have never done