Thread: TiVo
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 09:56  
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: TiVo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobboEdin View Post
It makes it difficult to decide whether to take the 1TB TiVo if you don't have a clue on the spec of the 'cheaper' box.

Some rumours suggest a 0.5TB TiVo for £100 less. If this box has the same functionality as the existing box then anyone opting for the current box will be unhappy.

Do I delay or not?
You'll have all the details on launch day (around the 11th April). VM will announce the spec/price of the lower spec TiVo, so you can make an informed decision.

It's likely that the spec will indeed be around the HDD size, rather than functionality.

I can't confirm pricing, but the "baby TiVo"* will be considerably cheaper than the 1TB model.

* my wording, not VM's