Thread: TiVo
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2011, 17:22   #5113
ottoni
cf.addict

ottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to behold
Re: TiVo

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnasimmons View Post
I hope so muppetman11, I am so looking forward to a TiVo system; also there are rumours of new channels starting soon as well.....
Are you looking forward to it or are you a little bit excited? I've almost become a little obsessed over this, maybe we should start the M.I.G.F.T.T.D (MENTALLY INSANE GROUP FOR THE TIVO DEPRIVED)!!!!

---------- Post added at 17:22 ---------- Previous post was at 17:18 ----------

The first class will last 4 hours (bring a packed lunch) the 1st part will be torturing a staff member of vm what shall we do in the 2nd hour? maybe looking at pictures of tivo, or maybe blowing up a home screen menu picture of the tivo and sticking it on our tvs! then we can say we've got one, we really have and inviting all our friends round, and them really looking sorry for us.