Thread: TiVo
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 16:02   #3792
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: TiVo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Choice View Post
Except it isn't, the poster above has a Panasonic flagship 42" plasma and I've seen the same comment from owners of good Samsung TVs. That is what worries me as I do have a good quality TV and was hoping this issue was due to lower quality TVs who may not have the capability or best chip set for upscaling. My TV is a Sony HX803 and the only comfort I've had is that I've seen 2 posts by Sony TV owners who said they did not see a deterioration of SD PQ when the Tivo was installed. Perhaps Sony just happens to be good at auto upscaling or that is my hope at least.
Will agree mate I'm seeing a lot of posts on forums about how poor the TIVO SD PQ is which is a bit worrying when we only get 17 HD channels on XL.