Thread: TiVo
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 20:18   #3717
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: TiVo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattboothers View Post
Is there any people on here including myself that did the raffle but didnt get a call still?

What are your thoughts...would you consider purchasing one knowing you have lost... I would when I get the money.
No call here. I do not plan to get Tivo however I registered on the off chance I'd get it free.

I think anyone who doesn't purchase Tivo because they didn't get drawn in the free raffle needs to grown up and get a life. If you want something, and you can afford it, then go get it. Don't let a missed opportunity to get it for free turn you into a sour dejected wreck. Go on, treat yourself for heavens sake.

Nothing like a Sunday rant to clear between the ears before another great week at work

P.S. Good on you Matty, I hope your one of the first in this thread to get Tivo when it launches.