View Single Post
Old 24-02-2011, 11:23   #80
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: TIVO screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJSmyth View Post
What about other remote presses. For example, if you do home and then navigate to the TV Guide and scroll down? On my box the response feels delayed.

During the install the engineer said that it may feel slow to start with but the Tivo box in their office makes the V+ look like an asmatic elephant. I don't have that feeling about it currently. But I have to say the features of Tivo are light years ahead of V+ and I am loving it to bits, just wish it was a bit quicker.
Mine is fine for things like that... page down in TV Guide is instant. See if it settles down and if you are still having issues, then post back and we'll see what can be done
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote