View Single Post
Old 16-02-2011, 13:30   #2289
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Oh I love all the happy news in the tread to-day even if I don't understand Hom3r's.

My happiness is that Riley, our 1 year old RSPCA rescue cat, having been with us now for 4 weeks had his very first taste of fresh air this morning and although it seems that he has never set foot out doors before he only ran back to me for reassurance a few times. LOL the look on his face when a bird flew over his head was priceless, and walking on wet grass!!!!! we knew he liked playing with water but wet grass had him almost drooling with glee, he was bouncing about like a spring lamb.
Did his mouth twitch when he saw the bird.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote