Thread: TiVo
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 13:51  
Firmsky
cf.addict

Services: Sky HD+ x 2, Family pack, Sky Fibre Pro.
Firmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant future
Re: TiVo

Just thought that I would inform other's of what I've been told in regards to the lauch of TiVo and the 1 in a 1000 issue.

I have been informed by my contact within the CEO Office that they had 25,000 people register for TiVo out of those they chose 1000 VIP 50 customer's (I know other's have been selected so maybe the CEO office was lying or other member's are)
He also insisted that TiVo is not being fully released until March and pricing details for all customer's had not been finalised and would be issued in March also.

That is what I was told, maybe fibs maybe truth. I'm going to forget about TiVo for the time being and enjoy the service's I have ALL which fully work anyhow!

I didn't contact the CEO office to moan about the 1 in a 1000 and was to do with another ongoing billing issue but thought I'd ask the question whilst I was in contact.

Maybe this information will be useful to some and maybe annoy other's, just thought I would share this.

Here is a copy of what was said I've obviously edited out private info.....

Hi .......

The details for pricing for TiVo for VIP50 package customer have not been released yet. I expect this to be in late March when the service is fully
launched.

We had over 25,000 registrations and of these we have selected 1000 VIP50 customers to get the service a little
earlier. As mentioned above the service will be launched fully in March.