View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 09:14   #141
trickytree
cf.addict

Services: VVIP500
trickytree has a spectacular aura about themtrickytree has a spectacular aura about themtrickytree has a spectacular aura about themtrickytree has a spectacular aura about them
Re: One of a thousand

I'm an original VIP20 customer and have been for 3 years.

Now I'm disappointed I am not 1 of the 1000 but if Virgin have done this then congrats to the lucky ones. None of us no matter what package have the right to get this free etc it's totally up to Virgin.

My only issue with all this is I actually have an original Tivo with lifetime subscription sat in my study. Now I never registered it on that webiste as maybe stupidly thought well surely existing customers who register their interest on their official site would get first look in or at least probably notified of the potential cost.

When actually it seems those original Tivo owners are the only ones to be contacted as Virgin sees them as new subscriptions and those suckers on VIP will more than likely cough up anyway but just in a few months time.

I just wish they would outright tell VIP customers what the situation is whether it be now or for in a few months time.
trickytree is offline   Reply With Quote