View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 22:30   #129
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: One of a thousand

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2d View Post
As all these forums look the same, not sure this is the one where they tell you how to clone the HD in the Samsung STB
No, we don't approve of that sort of thing.

Quote:
• Ethernet does nothing? There's one on the old Telewest Pace box for effect. SA/Samsung sported also ... accessing the content on the HDD via ethernet - don't think so! Sharing it to PC's? don't think so either...
The old boxes had Ethernet to provide a broadband connection. Telewest didn't use it much, but NTL did.

On the other hand the TiVo Ethernet port is designed for content sharing. Watch this space.

Quote:
As I pay for a second STB (the old telewest one), is the installer going to take one (Samsung V+) away - even though this one's completely free?
Not so sure I'm happy with that. They can take the Pace one, but as I'm "Trialing" it I wan't to keep what I'm already happy with (apart from the measly storage space)
I'm sure they'll be happy to take your Pace away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
I never have that problem, I've always got plenty of wine.
All round to Don's!
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote