View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 17:16   #73
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: One of a thousand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C View Post
Yes, I'm also pretty annoyed at this utter shambles of a so-called rollout. VM get £106/m for service charges from me, plus call charges on top, I've been with them 12 years, have been an early adopter of all kit paying though the nose, field tested stb software, jumped on the pre-registration forms back in December and nothing at all. Personally I think it should have been a first come, first served thing, but no, as usually VM seem to be making a handful of people happy whilst annoying the majority.
TIVO should be fully rolled out to all existing customers now , it seemed a great way of locking people into contract again and stop them leaving to Sky , but as usual another shambles from VM. Who makes these decisions at the top.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote