View Single Post
Old 30-12-2010, 16:40   #4
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Virgin Mobile Who can I complain to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSkip View Post
Thanks I'll try emailing him. I've written to the Trowbridge address and Virgin Media's Complaints at Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea
SA7 9ZJ, asking for an explanation in writing. Didn't get replies from either, just a phone call saying it will be put right which it wasn't. as i said in my OP Virgin don't seem to to like to put anything in writing. Cant think why!
You are aware that Virginmedia and Virgin Mobile have no direct links with each and I am not even sure if Neil Berkett has anything to do with Virgin Mobile.

The correct complaints address is below as the above is for Virginmedia.

Virgin Mobile
PO Box 2692
Trowbridge
BA14 0WX
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote