View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 10:31   #19
Arborlinden
Inactive

Arborlinden is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Phone line totally dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
Actually the is not a script but a diagnostic flow where they ask certain questions which with the online tools quickly ascertain the issue.

Did you miss the bit where I said that the agent has to call you back due to you using a mobile phone.

---------- Post added at 20:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:27 ----------

You can use any phone to report such a fault, I have had relatives call from a different city before now, but if the advice given is ignored the is no way to go forward.
I think you are right about no way to go forward without a telphone call. It is now 12 days without dial tone and I did get an email from Virgin Media Services 8 days ago telling me that I was lying and that there was nothing wrong with my phone but to be sure to reply to the email "if there was anything else they could help me with" I replied of course for all the good it did me.

I have now come to the conclusion reluctantly that I cannot afford to rely on Virgin Media system so disfunctional that a vital service such as a telphone can be properly reported as not working with not one telphone call or proper email response after 12 days so am making enquiries about going back to Bt. Have already advised VM that they are in breach of contract though I don't think they care. Looks like a default summons lodged at Norwich County Court for damages and compensation is inevitable. Will keep the forum posted as to outcome of this claim.
Arborlinden is offline   Reply With Quote