View Single Post
Old 21-09-2010, 18:08   #146
Lord Nikon
Inactive

Lord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze array
Lord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze array
Re: The Apple iPad Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaishali1997 View Post
When's the new itouch gonna get released ? My dad said he's get me one... I have no knowledge sorry... does it come with an adapter? I'd also like to ask that you know there are ways to download jailbreaks from the internet...are those the ways you reall do it or are they just scams? Don't worry guys; I wouldn't get a virus from doing that cuz I have an anti virus on my laptop; I get rid of viruses before I transfer...

Advice, no insults please...Thanks in advance... :P

---------- Post added at 18:04 ---------- Previous post was at 18:03 ----------
As of this moment there is no jailbreak released for the latest firmware. When there is it will be free.

Quote:
what's better - ipad or itouch...?
Depends what you want to do with it, if you want to run full screen apps which contain text or video - ipad. If you want to carry it around in your pocket to listen to music etc, ipod touch.

Quote:
---------- Post added at 18:05 ---------- Previous post was at 18:04 ----------

And what's the difference between ipad and itouch features? Thanks in advance
iPad is an ipod touch on steroids (wifi model) or an iphone you can't make calls on (3g model)
Lord Nikon is offline   Reply With Quote