View Single Post
Old 18-09-2010, 06:06   #12
NoKnowledge
Inactive

NoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: legal to buy second hand card

wow....just...wow.

I am still smiling after reading that and at this time of the morning.

No point in getting worked up about somebody who I'm never gonna meet.

Anyways I also said
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoKnowledge View Post
OR if your auction site seller can supply you with a years warranty and its cheaper, do that.
Adding to that Multiroom Lite is not a advertised mainstream product. It's only because of iain_herts I found out and I thanked him for that.

Nobody insulted you (if you feel that way, are you saying thats my fault?), all I did was question you and I did say I read your reply and please forgive me, obviously you didn't forgive me.

I did say I don't believe you but I gave a reason that followed (it's all in the context). I don't believe you on it own means something entirely different to the one I wanted to get across. I obviously failed.

And please come back and ask for any other issues to be resolved but please don't be insulted if anybody questions you...again....seriously.

You call me a bigot but I've never called you anything
NoKnowledge is offline   Reply With Quote