View Single Post
Old 16-08-2010, 23:46   #217
Media Boy UK
My post info may change

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
More Shopping Channels set to launch on Virgin Media ''Later this week''.

Steve Bennett Co-Founder of the Colourful Company Group has confrim LIVE on Gems TV today that Jewellery Maker is set to launch on Virgin Media ''Later this week''.

No Channel number or news on if Rocks TV is also coming was given.
I am now hearing that ESPN America HD will be launching on Virgin Media ''Soon''.

---------- Post added at 23:46 ---------- Previous post was at 23:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtaylor06 View Post
Anyone else had a nice card from Virgin saying "Wow you're amazing" and stating that they will be bringing more HD channels along with a little guide on A-Z of HD?
I think it's a bit late however as the booklet says "Film4 HD coming soon"
Media Mum and Media Dad got that last week.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info