View Single Post
Old 16-08-2010, 09:13   #132
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Football Season 2010/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by punky View Post
Apparently Warren Barton has said on US TV that Shay Given to Arsenal is a done deal. Thy are mates from Newcastle and given that he inexplicably was dropped for such an important game, this isn't the most unbelieveable ITK i've heard.
I don't buy it. I don't think City would sell a player to one of the teams they could theoretically knock out of the top 4, especially when that player would remove what is probably Arsenal's biggest weakness. Get a good keeper and Arsenal would be a much stronger force and certainly unlikely to drop out of the top 4.

Also I don't think he was dropped for the Spurs game, there is genuine competition for the No 1 spot at City and a lot of people think Hart has a better command of his area (incidentally one of our keeper's weaknesses).

---------- Post added at 09:13 ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 ----------

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...enal-side.html

Quote:
Wenger was a butter-fingered fumble from explaining away a three-point deficit to Chelsea on the opening weekend. Until Reina’s mistake in the final minute the Liverpool goalkeeper had been stretched only by Rosicky. Wenger joked that he would know when it was time to go. He won’t. They never do. Ask Fabio Capello.
Arsenal playing away at Liverpool, Chelsea were playing West Brom at home. First game of the season.

I love the 'club in crisis' stories starting already....
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote