View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 19:03   #608
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

I've just inherited $14,000,000 according to the e-mail I received from Malaysia.

It has a family name.

Quote:

x x & ASSOCIATES

Contact

Barrister x x
Senior Advocate;

HEAD OFFICE
2ND FLOOR, B 28, LORONG
TUN ISMAIL 8 SRI DAGANGAN II
25000 KUANTAN MALAYSIA
E-mail: x

Dear David x,

With due maximum respect, I crave your indulgence knowing that this my proposal will be a surprise to you. I am Barrister x x, an Attorney at law. A deceased client of mine by name Mr. Clement Ewles, who here in after shall be referred to as my client, died as the result of a heart-related condition on the 7th February, 2008.

I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my Late client before it is confiscated or declared un-serviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at Thirteen million, Seven Hundred and Twenty Five thousand United State dollars is lodged, [$US13, 725,000.00m], This Bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my named client, since you have the same last name with my late client, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage. All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be provided. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from many breach of the law. If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology. I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary confidential, whatever your decision, while I await your prompt response. Please contact me at once to indicate your interest. I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail as soon as possible via email; this transaction will be treated private with absolute confidentiality and sincerity. I look forward for your quick reply at

Best Regards,
Barr.
x x
[Principal Attorney.]
Sorry but this fish ain't biting.

---------- Post added at 19:03 ---------- Previous post was at 18:57 ----------

The email used was one I have passed to online job agencies.

STAY AT HOME: I found out that mum will never walk again as the coronavirus attacked her nervous system. She died on September 30th.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote