Thread: 08 numbers
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 10:26   #11
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: 08 numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyfox1974 View Post
virgin media do not give a rat arse about us they give us free virgin mobile call's lol i dont knows any 1 with a virgin mobile apart from myself and i have stopped using it
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyfox1974 View Post
the point i was tryin to make was i dont know any 1 on virgin mobile so for me it's a total waste and for the last 2 weeks or so they been putting me to 1 dept to a other
Put this well known saying together

My Shoulder, Chip on, I have a

Just because its not of use to you does not mean its crap or that they don't "give a rats arse". I for instance use it a lot because all my friends have virgin mobile and virgin landlines.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote