View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 15:16   #24
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Just got 50mb Broadband - Signal levels ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreak View Post
please edit out your mac address Im hoping someone with more knowledge will reply to you with the extra info, but if its anything like I was told then the uncorrectables will cause you problems. Hard reading through that but you might have had one or two T4's, did you have to reboot the modem to get a connection at any point?
Yep you're obsessed with codewords

Note that on his copy/paste the stats for all 3 channels are scrunched together. With that in mind this:

Correctable
Codewords 1488257N/A
Uncorrectable
Codewords 274265282N/A

Becomes this:

Correctable Codewords 148 / 82 / 57 / N/A
Uncorrectable Codewords 274 / 265 / 282 / N/A

Which is fine!

---------- Post added at 15:16 ---------- Previous post was at 15:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risco View Post
I just rang customer service, they told me I should not reboot the modem more than twice in a day? The lady there hit my box with a signal refresh and told me to wait 25 minutes?

Speeds are ok again, but don't hold out much hope? What does this signal refresh do that they have done?

---------- Post added at 14:30 ---------- Previous post was at 13:32 ----------

Here is a video so you can see my issue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4PSFnrW0Ok
She was full of bovine excreta - par for the course when confronted with anything not on the scripts sadly.

Do a ping test - http://www.pingtest.net from Maidenhead, will be more informative.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote