View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 20:06   #156
kgollop
cf.geek

Services: VIP Bundle, with 350Mb BB and 2 x V6 boxes
kgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation era
Re: ITV1 HD on Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nialli View Post
I noticed this - I think it looked like they had a problem with one of the pitch-side cameras as it only seemed to be with one particular viewpoint. Overall the quality was excellent but there was some blocking and blurring on some shots.
Noticed it in particular when they focussed on the Chelsea players after the second and third goals and when they followed the players after the final whistle.
Subsequent Harry Potter film looked fab - noticably better than the DVD of the film.
I noticed this too during the Chelsea and United games. Wide shots look good but close in fast shots break up. Is it possible ITV HD is running at lower bit rate in non-NGTV areas?
kgollop is offline   Reply With Quote