View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 23:35   #808
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Dodgy box!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvtimes View Post

Was round a friends today, i didn't realise he had a dodgy cable box till he said. I told him "You do know they are being switched off soon don't you, and you will have to pay for it?"

He said it went down on wednesday and so did a load of others but he put a dongle in the back and it's back up and working!

It's a digibox branded box. The thing is our area was switched over on Wednesday but we haven't got our new cards yet. I told him about nagra 3 but he already knew all about it and he said that he's got a work round from a mate.

I thought nagra 3 was so far unhacked?

I'm confused, our area has gone over yet he's still using a chipped box?
May i just say again that N3 is unhacked anywhere in the world at this time. Using a card to circumnavigate the encryption is not a viable option with N3.

---------- Post added at 23:35 ---------- Previous post was at 23:34 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzhoudragon View Post
we,re on the new cards and got the new channnels but the chipped boxes in our area are still working. Is there something else still to happen which will scupper them.
Yes VM will ensure All Customers are on new cards then turn off the N1 encryption and then its door stop time for the dodgy boxes in that area.

And finaly a quote from a well known hacking site by one of there mods

Quote:
Important info regarding nagra 3
simple fact of the matter is this.
once your area goes over to nagra 3 and the older revisions are swiched off any box other than a payed for sub will cease to decode channels other than the terrestrial 1 to 5.
this includes after market boxes such as starview / kryptview and dreamboxes. it also includes modded original boxes and all cards from moscs to fun cards.

until nagra 3 is hacked this will not change. and for the record nagra 3 has been in operation on the european satellite networks for over 3 years so just because it's come to uk cable don't expect a over night solution.

any more threads opened asking the questions answered here will be closed and infractions will ensue.
So i take it the mods on that forum are ****ed with all the How can i get my box working posts

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote