View Single Post
Old 31-03-2010, 22:13   #86
on in an hour!
Inactive

Location: looking at a nice new scar in the tarmac outside my house!
Services: staff deal
on in an hour! has reached the bronze age
on in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze age
Re: Garden Dug Up and Cable installed on my property without knowledge

glad its all (nearly) sorted,but HOW THE HELL did they think that turf was going to knit back in to the original lawn, (not just the original dig but now the neighbours) it resembles a bloody big long pie crust.

ex-ntl in the the NW make a 'slice' with the spade and all you see after burying the cable is a scar like line which when stamped back down (with a little watering after sunset) knits back perfectly.

in 16yrs in the job i have never seen an installation so bad through the lawn that its had to be re-turfed!! (cobra used to do the installs for VM/ntl/ C & W up here as well!)
did my share of installs for them as it goes!!
on in an hour! is offline   Reply With Quote