View Single Post
Old 13-12-2009, 20:39   #21
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star
Re: Nokia 5800

Access over our wireless network at home seems to be a bit hit and miss, we'll get to google (for instance) do a search and try to go to the page we have searched for and it doesnt happen, it'll either hang or say gateway error and access over the orange network harks back to the days of 56k.

But that said, we didnt get the phone for net access and other than that its ok, with the 8gb storage it means I may not have to use my MP3 player at work but use the one on the phone, which gets its first outing tomorrow, if thats ok then I can see my Philips goGear popping up on the for sale section.
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote