Thread: LG Cookie
View Single Post
Old 13-12-2009, 07:41   #9
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: LG Cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew.shearman View Post
no the tags r coming up on the phone all right when I play a track say track 1 then skip to an other track it then go to track 6 it's as if the suffelis turnd on how can I get all my tracks in track order 12345678910 and so on or can I turn the shuffel off and how do I do this
This is the second time you've just ignored my advice I'm not sure why I bother.

I told you what was wrong and how to fix it.

You need to rename the tracks as I already told you. Once you add the numbers it will play in track order properly.

How do I know this? Because I had an lg cookie. Which is also how I know how increadibly crap they are for what you need and why I advised you not to get one.

---------- Post added at 07:41 ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshchris View Post
What annoyed me about the Cookie i have one is that it advertises MP4 compatibility yet wont play them.
When I still had mine I did get it to play some mp4 files (aac) but I always found it easier to convert them to mp3

the other (audio) thing I didn't like was how long it tool to add new files / tracks to it's playlist.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote