View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 10:39   #1
candy1567
Inactive

candy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant futurecandy1567 has a brilliant future
what a great service

have a mobile with virgin, but my daughter didn't put it back into my bag wen she used it and it was lost/stolen (not sure!!!)

Well virgin mobile have come up trumps for the customer service, called wen they said they would, sorted out the mixup with the insurance on the phone, sent me paperwork to confirm wat they did and confirmation that i do hav insurance.

PPl always like a scandal and dont give praise enough wen deserved, BUT the question is this, why cant virgin media offer the same service, their customer service is horrendous, wrong info given, no call backs, bein cut off and all sorts of nightmareish probs

How can virgin provide both services to customers but be poles apart!!!

anyway mobile phone hopefully gettin replaced asap, not unlike 4 weeks to sort out the speed on my broadband!!!!!!
candy1567 is offline   Reply With Quote