Thread: What a joke
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 20:36   #1
B1G-AL
Inactive

B1G-AL is an unknown quantity at this point
What a joke

I have two virgin mobiles and other virgin services incluing phone, broadband and tv. Having all this stuff on direct debit I thought it would be easy to obtain a broadband dongle, (especially as I was paying £30 for it).

The ordering using 150 went smoothly enough, I checked the coverage for the are I wanted to use it in and then settled on a £12 per month tariff on direct debit.

I received an email sayng eveything was fine, the order was completed and the goods would be delivered tomorrow. Five minutes later I get another email saying there was a problem, they gave me a reference number and an 0800 number to call if I had any questions.

Well I sure as hell had one question like WHY I couldn't have this item, and here is the joke of the day. The reason I can't have the dongle is because I already have 2 phones on direct debit and their rules don't allow for more than two pieces of equipment per direct debit.

I have been with cable since before they were blueyonder, never missed a payment and never gave them a reason to even write to me for an overdue payment. I seriously think this could be the end of a long standing relationship, I'm afraid Virgin will have to do a lot better to keep my custom,

Rant over - what a great forum, Al
B1G-AL is offline   Reply With Quote