View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 11:09   #170
DocDutch
argh

Services: full house package
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
Re: CF: Clickers Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Whiskey View Post
It's a nice looking camera and it's getting reasonable reviews. I think the 20x optical zoom is great as long as you are going to use a tripod for the longer lengths, as there is no way you'll be able to hand hold it at 560mm and get a sharp image. If you can live with a smaller amount of zoom then I'd look at some of the Fuji camera's. Here's one I like: Fujifilm FinePix S2000HD Digital Camera - Black (10MP, 15x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fujifilm-Fin...7274760&sr=1-6
I got that camera and its really good the zoom is excellent on it, and video isnt too bad either in HD. cant find a fault with it yet.
DocDutch is offline   Reply With Quote