View Single Post
Old 16-01-2009, 10:27   #26
sherer
Inactive

sherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of society
Re: Formula 1 2009 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
One of the things they wanted to get rid of was the winglets (you can probably blame honda for going over the top with their DUMBO ears )

Personally I'm all for changes (even ugnly ones) especially if it means an increased chance of overtaking, though I am really worried that some teams will have a great deal more advantage than others, especially as the KERS system isn't compulsory, anyone know which teams definately have it and which don't???
IIRC I think all teams will be using it, although Ferrari may introduce theirs late, also there is a chance some teams might not run it at all races preferring to go with a lighter car at some tracks.

Will have to double check on what Force India are doing