View Single Post
Old 16-01-2009, 09:01   #1
chrisjones
Inactive

Services: 100mb BB TiVo 500gb TV L Phone - Evening / Weekends
chrisjones has much to be proud ofchrisjones has much to be proud ofchrisjones has much to be proud ofchrisjones has much to be proud ofchrisjones has much to be proud ofchrisjones has much to be proud ofchrisjones has much to be proud ofchrisjones has much to be proud ofchrisjones has much to be proud ofchrisjones has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to chrisjones Send a message via MSN to chrisjones Send a message via Yahoo to chrisjones
Nextdoors wireless ARRGH!

Ok, I'm running Vista, got my wireless network set up nice and secure. Same can't be said for my neighbors who have a VM 2mb line running wireless for the whole street to share lol. Problem is I can't for the life of me stop my laptop connecting to their connection by default, ive tried clicking everything that seems obvious with regards to connection to my 10mb line, but to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.

.......... one thing I can say is at least its keeping my download limits in check, the amout of times my signal disconnects and re-connects with nextdoor!! lol... and its not like I'm even doing it on purpose to be cheeky! Ive tried pointing this out to my neighbor but they seem totally oblivious to the problem.
chrisjones is offline   Reply With Quote