View Single Post
Old 13-11-2008, 12:57   #771
Felim_Doyle
cf.geek

Services: Digital TV XL TiVo 500MB, Broadband 100Mb SuperHub, Telephone XXL
Felim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of society
Send a message via ICQ to Felim_Doyle Send a message via AIM to Felim_Doyle Send a message via MSN to Felim_Doyle Send a message via Yahoo to Felim_Doyle
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
The list has now been update - see post 1.

---------- Post added at 12:11 ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 ----------

I wish I was him or his son.
Now that I see your personal info. I can see I was wrong:-

Services: Freeview, Freesat from Sky & Virgin TV (Ex-TW) Size XL TV Pack, Sky Sports & Movies package with V+

I still think you are Sir Richard and that's how you get all of this dodgy inside information.

---------- Post added at 12:57 ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
I am just an Virgin TV viewer all news I get is from The Web or from the media.
Perhaps AndrewC23 is really Sir Richard then. They're both dyslexic.
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK