View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 16:08   #752
Felim_Doyle
cf.geek

Services: Digital TV XL TiVo 500MB, Broadband 100Mb SuperHub, Telephone XXL
Felim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of society
Send a message via ICQ to Felim_Doyle Send a message via AIM to Felim_Doyle Send a message via MSN to Felim_Doyle Send a message via Yahoo to Felim_Doyle
Exclamation Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewcrawford23 View Post
both they had space available for sky if it ever came back which it is now, and there also te analogue problem, there a third thing but i aint goign into it if someoen else want sot then that fine
Do you mean they want the capacity for Broadband?

---------- Post added at 16:08 ---------- Previous post was at 16:06 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felim_Doyle View Post
It's amazing how much the Total Channels/Total Services and TS Streams vary between ex-NTL and ex-Telewest and also between different areas. There's even a difference between upstairs and downstairs in Media Boy's house. I presume the differences are to do with the different franchises that were originally absorbed into NTL and Telewest (and now Virgin Media) and the variety of headend UBR equipment each used. Please feel free to correct any misuse of the terminology.
Oh and there's the issue of the phasing out of analogue at different rates in different areas too.
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK