View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 11:05   #29
on in an hour!
Inactive

Location: looking at a nice new scar in the tarmac outside my house!
Services: staff deal
on in an hour! has reached the bronze age
on in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze age
Re: Virgin media possibly getting serious on dodgy boxes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by David F View Post
obviously they woudl not disconnect on just the strength of a phone call though ? I mean if someone is paying for service but gets wrongly grassed up
i dont know where they get their info david,but these cases are few and far between anyway,which may suggest they scrutinize the reported peoples acc first, (just guessing at that bit) but i would be loathe to disconnect a customer of mine if what they were paying me would justify leaving them connected.
its a catch22 situation in those circumstances i suppose.
on in an hour! is offline   Reply With Quote