View Single Post
Old 27-09-2008, 15:57   #634
kingbuxton
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV/Tinternet/Phone (Home)
kingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quads
Re: what game are you playing

Crysis Warhead - so far so good....but

...............just got to the Hovercraft bit, awful, hate stuff like that, ended up floating around in a circle with seemingly no way to go getting the crap shot out of me, utter garbage.

Will try again later, hopefully this is just a blip and not a return to the last 25% of Crysis?

---------- Post added at 15:57 ---------- Previous post was at 14:16 ----------

And another game destroyed by a completely shocking section that I would rather just skip than even bother with, the controls are terrible, it's bouncing all over the place, you can't see where you are going. The thing you are chasing is nothing short of comical. It vanishes off screen from time to time "We lost him" they say on the radio, a pathetic attempt at creating tension, then it reappears when you have lost some energy going in circles waiting for "We've found him".

And why have they made the games specs even higher? Most of us couldn't run the first one fully, this is even more demanding, like I am going to go spend £150 to drive a hovercraft that defies gravity
kingbuxton is offline   Reply With Quote